All Collections
Hard-wired vehicle tracker
How to request the transfer (defit/refit) of tracking units
How to request the transfer (defit/refit) of tracking units

A engineer will visit your location and complete the transfer.

Updated over a week ago

To request the transfer of a tracking unit from one vehicle to another, please contact support.

Please Note: If you want us to contact a different person for this service, please have their contact details to hand.
โ€‹Please Note: If there is an engineer available on the day/time range you choose, we will accommodate you. If there is no engineer available, we will find another time that is convenient for you. If there are specific day/times when you cannot do the uninstall, let our support team know.

Still need help?

Did this answer your question?